Mijn boeken vind je hier: boeken op Papieren Avonturen





10 October 2008

Friday-Freebieday

In de loop van de tijd heb ik zo het een en ander aan oude foto's op rommelmarkten gekocht. De komende weken zal ik er scannen en plaatsen op mijn weblog.
I've bought several vintage photos on fleemarkets. The next couple of weeks I will scan and share these on my blog.



Klik op de foto voor een grotere afbeelding. Deze afbeelding is een deel van een ansichtkaart, de rest was niet bijster interessant, dus heb ik maar weggelaten :)

Vrij voor gebruik in eigen werk.
Click on the photo for a larger image. This image is part of a postcard, the surroundings weren't very interesting so I cropped it to feature the cute kids :)
Free to use in your own art-work.






1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for the gift. I just scanned a few of my own with plans on posting them on my blog. Hope you visit soon and take my freebie as a return.

    Nelly
    http://nellybeepaperprojects.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leuk dat je m'n blog bezoekt, bedankt voor je reactie!


Thanks for visiting my blog. It's fun to read your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

yep, i'm counting too :)