Mijn boeken vind je hier: boeken op Papieren Avonturen





21 May 2009

50 books #27

hergebruik: oud t-shirt...
re-use: old t-shirt...




Dit boek heeft wat hoofdbrekens gekost, het duurde een poos voor ik de slag van het naaipatroon pakken had. En nu ik het door heb begrijp ik niet waar het probleem zat ;)
This book took me some time before I got the hang of the sewing pattern. And now it's finished I cannot see why it was so hard ;)



Ik heb er geen platten aangemaakt. Ze lagen wel klaar, maar zonder vond ik het boek er specialer uitzien.
I didn't attach boards. I had the boards ready to attach, but liked the special look of the book without them better.



Als het open ligt zie je het mooie binnenpatroon. Losse vellen op deze manier naaien geeft een heel ander uiterlijk dan het
eerste losse vellen boek dat ik maakte.
When it lays open you see the nice inner pattern. Single sheets sewing this way give a completely other look than the first single sheets book I did.



M'n notebook had nog een pyjamaatje nodig...
My notebook needed pyjamas...





post signature

10 comments:

  1. Weer een mooie binding. Bedankt om te tonen hoe het er binnenin uitziet, mooi!!
    Prachtig "korrelig" papier.
    Origineel pyamaatje :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt leuk! Je had deze pyama zeker nog nodig. Niet echt uitgeslapen. Daar komt het door. Ik ben trouwens best een beetje jaloers op je notebook.

    veel liefs,
    Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, this is the single page binding you were talking about last weekend? - Looks great, I love your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bookbinding is always amazing! Great idea with the old T-shirt cover for the Mac!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so dang creative. What a fabulous idea for an old t-shirt.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE this binding-super cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that you recycled your old shirt - awesome work. and #50...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Facinating!! I am really pleased to have found all these clever books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this book, can you tell me what kind of bind that is?

    Are there any books/instructions you could point me at to find out how to make that bind, its really nice.

    Thanks

    Hugs

    Billie :)

    ReplyDelete

Leuk dat je m'n blog bezoekt, bedankt voor je reactie!


Thanks for visiting my blog. It's fun to read your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

yep, i'm counting too :)