Mijn boeken vind je hier: boeken op Papieren Avonturen





7 January 2007

'n boel vorm/lots of shape

Het thema van Wednesday Stampers is deze week "Vorm", op deze Circle journal pagina's is een boel vorm verwerkt, dus dat past wel goed in die uitdaging. *LOL*
Wednesday Stampers theme this week is "Shape", on these Circle Journal pages there's a lot of shape, so it fits perferct in that challenge. *LOL*


Toen dit boek arriveerde zat ik een beetje vast. De huisvorm vond ik prachtig, maar wat hierop te maken??? Gelukkig werd de doorzenddatum een maand verplaatst en kon mijn idee langzaam vorm(!) krijgen. Na verschillende valse starts is het dan uiteindelijk dit geworden. Vorm genoeg: labels, hartjes en een huisje.
When this book arrived I was a bit blocked. I loved the house shape of it, but had no idea what to make on the pages. Luckily the mail date was extended with one month and my idea could take shape(!) slowly. After several unsuccessfull attempts I finally made the pages and I actually like the result. There's plenty of shape: tags, hearts and a little house.
Text says:
When at home I love to
read relax create
I feel at home when
we are together


De hartjes zijn gestempeld op het voorbeeld vel dat ik deze week gemaakt heb voor de Distress&Castaway. De labels zijn geknipt op een vel dat met Distress inkt is bestempeld. In het echt zijn de kleuren warmer.
The hearts are stamped on the Distress&Castaway sheet I made last week as an example. The tags are trimmed from a stamped Distress sheet. The colours are warmer IRL.
Hope you like it Ethel :o))

7 comments:

Leuk dat je m'n blog bezoekt, bedankt voor je reactie!


Thanks for visiting my blog. It's fun to read your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

yep, i'm counting too :)