Started well this New Year and made birthday card for an aunt of DH.
The cute flowers from Aud Design are trimmed from paper that I stamped with Distress and Castaway ink. The light flowers are stamped with Castaway om a scratch (very old) Clubscrap paper, let it adsorb for a good 5 minutes and ironed to lighten.
The flowers are attached with foam tape. To show the dimension I've tried to reanimate my digi... it managed to take a pic, a bit blurred though... (still saving for a new one ;o))
So it's the scan with strange colours or the blurred photo, seems I've started with some challenges this new year *LOL*