Mijn boeken vind je hier: boeken op Papieren Avonturen





29 November 2006

Profiel foto/Profile photo

Vandaag een beetje gespeeld met mijn eenvoudige fotobewerkingsprogramma en heb maar besloten een profiel plaatje te plaatsen.
I played with my simple photo editing program today and decided to place a profile pic.
Omdat je in dat kleine plaatje aan detail verliest is hier de 'orginele':
Due to sizing I lost some detail in that small pic, here's the 'original' one:

Oeps, nu moet ik gaan opschieten om op tijd op mijn werk te zijn...
Oops, now I have to hurry to be in time for work...

3 comments:

  1. Oh Dymphie, dit zou een errug leuke stempel zijn voor jouw fanclub!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your pretty smiling face! awesome photo work also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just found your new blog! I had subscribed to the old one, but I didn't always get the notices!

    I love your pic--it looks super! Thanks for going to all the trouble to do your blog in Dutch and in English too!

    Happy St. Nicholas day!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Leuk dat je m'n blog bezoekt, bedankt voor je reactie!


Thanks for visiting my blog. It's fun to read your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

yep, i'm counting too :)