Mijn boeken vind je hier: boeken op Papieren Avonturen





25 January 2008

Hmmmmm

Een paar canvassen waar ik tussen de bedrijven door mee bezig ben.
A few canvases I'm working on at the moment.



De vierkante zijn 25x25 cm
The square ones are 10x10"

De rechthoeken zijn 30x40cm
The rectangle ones are 12x16"

Er is zoveel dat ik wil leren en de online workshops van Karyn Gartel helpen me daar op het moment enorm bij :) Ben nu heel benieuwd hoe ik deze werken tot een goed einde ga brengen.
There is so much I want to learn... and the online workshops by Karyn Gartel do help me a lot lately :) Now I'm kind of anxious to see how I will finish these four pieces.

13 comments:

  1. wonderful canvas..love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er al heel goed uit, ben erg benieuwd naar het eindresultaat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ziet er top uit Dymphie! Ben heel benieuwd wat je verder mee gaat maken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je maakt ons lekker ... Ben benieuwd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the yellow and orange one. They are all great. Look forward to seeing them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey die zijn gaaf! Ben benieuwd naar het eindresultaat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wishing u lots of good wishes to complete these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your canvases look fabulous Dymphie, I'm sure you're going to make magic with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those beautiful colors you have started with. Can't wait to see how you finish them up :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pieces! Really beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your backgrounds are promising the best! they look absolutely great! are the colors all acrylics? can´t wait to see the finished pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love visiting your blog, Dymphie. I continue to find art that truly amazes me! Beautiful painting, can't wait to see the end result. Hope your fil is on the mend, soon.

    ReplyDelete

Leuk dat je m'n blog bezoekt, bedankt voor je reactie!


Thanks for visiting my blog. It's fun to read your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

yep, i'm counting too :)