Mijn boeken vind je hier: boeken op Papieren Avonturen





11 June 2007

Inchies



Door allerlei drukte heb ik de laatste tijd niet veel knutseltijd gehad. Deze inchies heb ik een poosje terug gemaakt en nog niet op mijn blog laten zien, denk ik.
I've been busy lately and didn't do much crafting. These inchies are made some weeks ago and not posted on my blog yet, I think.




Alle deze vrouwengezichten zijn van een Cherry Pie UM lap (Postoïds) en ingekleurd met Adirondack inkt.
All these women faces are from a
Cherry Pie UM sheet (Postoïds) and coloured with Adirondack inks.

8 comments:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous - I love how you have coloured them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome job of coloring. I love these inchies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need to be dubbed "Inchie Queen" you always AMAZE me with what you create.
    The colors are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are so BEAUTIFUL Dymphie, after just completing my very first set, I have a new understanding of just how small these little treasures are! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 't Zijn juweeltjes Dymphie! Prachtig ingekleurd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these. Each one seems to have a story to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you might be interested in visiting the inchie challenge site
    http://inchingartists.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leuk dat je m'n blog bezoekt, bedankt voor je reactie!


Thanks for visiting my blog. It's fun to read your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

yep, i'm counting too :)