Mijn boeken vind je hier: boeken op Papieren Avonturen





5 October 2008

shrine project continued

En gelijk maar door met de opdracht voor oktober: gebruik tekst (of lettertekens, cijfers) op papier voor de binnenkant en op de achterkant hetzelfde maar dan niet op/van papier.
And on with the october instructions: use text (or numbers or punctuation) on paper for the inside and the same on the back, no paper allowed.



Voor de binnenkant heb ik een paar kaartjes achter het stapeltje papier gefrunnikt.
For the inside I crammed some tickets behind the paper stash.




Op de achterkant heb ik tekst met zilver acrylverf gesjabloneerd.
On the backside I used a stencil to paint a text on the topper.


stencil/sjabloon: Clubscrap (June 2003)


1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! Where are you doing the shrine project? I can't wait to see what it becomes! I know it will be fantastic because I love it already.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Leuk dat je m'n blog bezoekt, bedankt voor je reactie!


Thanks for visiting my blog. It's fun to read your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

yep, i'm counting too :)