Mijn boeken vind je hier: boeken op Papieren Avonturen





12 July 2007

Nog niet helemaal terug / Not back to business

Voorlopig ben ik nog even uit de running. Zweden is mooi, maar glibberig... Mijn linkerarm zal er nog een paar weken voor nodig hebben voor ik weer wat kan maken, die is nl. net onder de kom gebroken...
I will be missing in action for some time more. Sweden is lovely, but slippery... My left arm will need some weeks to heal before I can start creating again. It's fractured just below my shoulder...


Tot die tijd een gave link:
Until then, take a look here:

Peter Callesen knipkunst/ cutting art

7 comments:

  1. oh dymphie, i send you all good healing thoughts! hope it doesn´t hurt too much!
    btw, that link ín this post doesn´t work for me...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tnx Johanna, I think I fixed the link now

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! sorry to hear about your arm!! I hope you start to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed your blogging recently. I hope your arm heals soon, and that you are not in too much pain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel veel beterschap gewenst Dymphie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nooooooooooooooooooo oh how awful!!!!!!!! Get well soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to hear you were hurt. I knew something was up because you haven't been posting lately. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Leuk dat je m'n blog bezoekt, bedankt voor je reactie!


Thanks for visiting my blog. It's fun to read your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

yep, i'm counting too :)