Mijn boeken vind je hier: boeken op Papieren Avonturen





12 June 2007

Bellen blazen / Blowing bubbles

Edited 2011: Click here for the how-to>>>>'Gunmet Inspired': bubble painting with acrylic paint


De kaartjes links zijn nog niet helemaal droog.
The ones on the left are still a bit wet.


Ik heb zomaar de eerste de beste kleuren die voor het grijpen lagen gebruikt. Het was wel leuk hoor even terug naar m'n bellenblaasjaren...
I just grabbed the first colours which were in handreach and had fun being back in my bubble blowing years...

10 comments:

  1. These are fantastic!!! I would love to know how to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can see the fun you had! they turned out marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk effect! Ik zie dat er meerkleurige tussen zitten. Mijn "te proberen" lijstje is weer flink aan't groeien :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for your comment on my "polkadot"-card :-))) I did the dots in several ways: The big dots are done with a hot metalcircle on the Encaustic-background, some are made with "Dotta-Riffics" and some are stamped with a wooden stick :-)))))
    By the way, I did a lot of bubblebackgrounds 2 years ago. It was a lot of fun but messy!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great backgrounds. I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow.... I loved doing this with my children years ago...
    I never thought of using it for Papercraft!!!
    They look AMAZING Dymphie...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gillian's right! Who would have thought to use it in paper craft! We should have minds like children, and just experiment without the fear of results! infact I like that qoute, i think i will stick it up in my craft room1 you heard it here first!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic, love all the colors and your bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks so fun and the result is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Leuk dat je m'n blog bezoekt, bedankt voor je reactie!


Thanks for visiting my blog. It's fun to read your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

yep, i'm counting too :)