Mijn boeken vind je hier: boeken op Papieren Avonturen





6 May 2009

fly with me

Leuk thema deze week bij CrazyAmigos
Fun theme this week at
CrazyAmigos




Ik had wat lieve verjaardagskaartjes nodig voor diverse nichtjes. De vogeltjes van De Creatie zijn precies schattig genoeg :)  Dank je wel Karin voor het lenen van de stempels.
I needed some cute birthdaycards for several nieces. The birdies from De Creatie have exactly the right amount of sweetness :) Thanks to Karin for letting me use her stamps.


post signature



10 comments:

  1. Prachtig. Echt lieve kaartjes, Dymphie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dymphie, what I like about your art is your unique style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are delightful.
    Fabulous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke set Dymphie!! Frisse kleurtjes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schitterend! dank je wel voor het meevliegen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable are those stamps? and You've Rock Them!

    Congratulations! I'm awarding you the Kreativ Blogger Award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up {copy} and follow the rules that go along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are all just darling! I love the color scheme and images you used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely darling. I love the stamps. They do have the exact right amount of sweetness.

    Great work.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Leuk dat je m'n blog bezoekt, bedankt voor je reactie!


Thanks for visiting my blog. It's fun to read your comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

yep, i'm counting too :)